Here at Svedbro Smide, we have been making wrecking bars since 1942 and we take pride in delivering products that work every time and last year after year!
Our wrecking bars are handcrafted, tempered, ground and painted by people who know just how a wrecking bar is used and what is important to the user of the wrecking bar – whether you use it on a daily basis or just a few times a year.
All our wrecking bars are manufactured here in Sweden, by people who enjoy proper Swedish salaries, good working conditions and other rights that you yourself take for granted.
- A handcrafted wrecking bar offers superior durability compared with a pressed wrecking bar.
- The wrecking bar is forged in specially alloyed steel, and the whole bar is tempered and annealed to handle extremely high loads. The steel alloy and handcrafting give the wrecking bar sprung properties, which enable it to stand up to extreme loads without deforming or breaking.
- The sides of the shaft are octagonal, which gives a better grip than if it was round.
- The wrecking bar’s nail claw is angled at 90 degrees to the shaft, giving the claw good access even right up against a wall or a ceiling.
- Both ends of the bar are thinly ground and have wide, polished tips for ease of insertion under boards, while minimising damage to the surface providing the fulcrum.
- The nail claw has a precision angled V-slot design to allow nails to be pulled regardless of their size and head shape.
- Our wrecking bars are available in five lengths – 11, 20, 25, 28 and 36 inches. The lengths are, however, not exact since our wrecking bars are forged by hand.
As proof of our belief in what we do, all our wrecking bars carry a 20 year guarantee.
|11″||ca 28 cm||0,4 kg|
|20″||ca 51 cm||0,9 kg|
|25″||ca 64 cm||1,4 kg|
|28″||ca 71 cm||1,8 kg|
|36″||ca 91 cm||2,5 kg|